Depth Filtration Solutions
Pall combines high performance features with high quality materials, ease of use and a wide selection of formats and material grades to make our depth filter product range the best choice for cell harvest, clarification and prefiltration process steps.
High performance depth filter
The Most Versatile Disposable Depth Filter Platform
Stax™ capsules, utilizing Seitz® high performance depth filter media and the patented Supradisc™ II module design, are ideally suited for demanding prefiltration and clarification biopharmaceutical applications. This ready-to-use platform is an ideal tool to streamline your process filtration applications.
Supracap 50 capsules are designed for developing and optimizing a process during scale-up and scale-down studies. They can be used to quickly and accurately determine which series and grade of depth filter media will provide the best performance as well as the necessary filtration area required to meet process volume.
Platform Solutions for Cell Harvest Applications
The Stax mAx platform is optimized to maintain performance as cell density and viability change to minimize the impact of process variability between batches and to deliver a platform that retains a small footprint across a wide range of feed streams as it scales from bench-top testing to large scale clinical production.
Stax Depth Filter System
Process Depth Filtration has Never Been Easier
Streamline your process filtration applications with ease and reliability
High performance features are at the core of Pall’s depth filtration technology. Pall combines these high performance features with high quality materials, ease of use and a wide selection of formats and material grades to make our depth filter product range the best choice for cell harvest, clarification and prefiltration process steps.
Pall ensures the performance of our depth filter range by prioritizing quality manufacturing, range and flexibility, and maximum throughput in depth filter design.
- Pall’s depth filter sheets are manufactured under precise, highly-controlled conditions for extremely high lot-to-lot consistency.
- Pall's manufacturing procedures are validated for in-process manufacturing controls, incoming goods controls and specifications and quality release criteria. Customers are invited to review processes during customer on-site plant audits.
- Pall quality release procedures for each lot of material are validated and documented.
- Pall's P-series products are stringently tested for very low release of extractables and extremely low endotoxin content (< 0.06 EU/mL prior to rinsing with 50 L/m2 WFI).
- Pall offers comprehensive Validation Guides for our P-Series, HP-Series and AKS-Series product families.
Having a continuous manufacturing process enables large, consistent manufacturing lot runs with repeatable, scalable results for our customers.
ASK BIOPHARMACEUTICALS A QUESTION